Introduction to Pinnacle Health
Pinnacle Health Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of EOH Holdings. Listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, EOH was recently ranked fifth amongst 400 listed companies in the Financial Mail Top Companies 2012 survey. In the year ending July 2012 EOH reported turnover of R3.6 billion with profit before tax of R339 million. EOH employs over 5000 employees (of which more than 3000 are PDI's) within its three main operating divisions; Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing. The outsourcing division (EOH Business Process Outsourcing - part of EOH Abantu) currently employs over 1400 people in the following six key service areas:
- Customer Services Outsourcing (CSO)
- Health Consulting and Broking
- Human Capital
- Legal Services
- Finance and Accounting
Pinnacle has a national footprint with head office in Midrand.
Vision and Mission
Pinnacle's business philosophy is driven by five focus areas:
- Best people: To attract, develop and retain the best people
- Partner for life: To develop lifelong mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers and technology partners
- Right first time: To ensure excellent professional planning and execution. Have pride in all we do.
- Transformation: To transform and manage diversity.
- Profitable growth: To grow top and bottom-line similarly whilst remaining entrepreneurial.